St Albans School of Languages
35 Market Place
Tel: 01727 838980
Need help with your exams? You can take individual lessons for:
First (FCE) - Advanced (CAE) - IELTS
• Speaking: The intense, individualised course allows you to build up accuracy and fluency while focusing on the familiarisation of the 4-part speaking test format of the exam.
• Vocabulary: The vocabulary focuses on not only specific exam style vocabulary, but also on richer everyday language. Combining the skills of guessing unfamiliar words and phrases from their contexts is also a key skill that will be worked on.
• Writing: Not only will you be given the examiner’s criteria, you will also be given plenty of examples (poor, satisfactory and excellent) to judge. You will also be given guidance on how to answer all the genres of the written parts.
• Listening: Techniques, tips and task types will be analysed
• Reading and Use of English: Techniques, tips and task types will be analysed
• Homework: You will be given practice tests to complete as well as lots of useful homework varying from expressions to grammar.
Price: £560.00 for seven 2-hour sessions (14 hours)
The school is accredited by the British Council. We offer the following Cambridge exams:-